Hhc – Bristol Health Clinic – 90-37 Parson Blvd
Renovation Of Occupied Health
Clinc Space, Including
Replacement Of Finishes
M TO-PROS was engaged as the Construction Manager to coordinate with all the team members including contractor, H+H and building personnel. The project was a renovation inside an operating clinic, involving coordination with the building in terms of schedule as well as internal clinic personnel to comply with all hospital regulations.
- M TO-Pros worked hand in hand with the contractor to address site conditions and obstacles as they arose.
- Provided site supervision and communication to project team through site reports and recording of all project meeting minutes through the life of the project.
- Interfaced with building personnel to arrange work in an occupied building that supported project schedule while adhering to building requirements. Including phasing coordination of project.
- Monitored contractor to ensure completion of work and satisfactory punch list completion and close out.
- Reviewed contractor’s pay applications, change orders, and prevailing wage payroll.